Storytime & Craft Teddy Bears Picnic 4-7 years @ The Connection Rhodes
Stories and craft for children aged 4-7 and their teddy bear friends. Limit one adult per family.
Teddy bear, teddy bear, spring is here. Teddy bear, teddy bear, the time is near. Teddy bear, teddy bear, what time is it? Why it’s time for the Teddy Bears’ Picnic!
Bring along your favourite teddy bear and picnic rug and be prepared for a beary-good time as we read some great stories and get creative with our build-a-bear craft. This is a 45 minute sessions and repeats at 1045 and 1145.
For those who can’t join us, City of Canada Bay Libraries are also giving away Teddy Bears’ Picnic take-home kits* with all the goodies you need to build your own bear at home. Just ask one of our friendly staff during your next school holiday visit.
This is a COVID safe event.
- All groups must have a supervising adult, only one adult in each group
- Please ensure the contact details for all participants are included in your ticket, and check in when you arrive
- Please follow all instructions to maintain 1.5m physical distancing and only use the space and material allocated to your group
- Bring your own hats, sunscreen, water, and refreshments for this program
* Kits available from Monday, 28 September 2020 while stocks last.