Jump StART Youth Theatre – Online Workshop Actors Intensive Yr 7-9
This 3-hour intensive will challenge our young actors and take their skills to the next level. Focusing on scene work, participants will learn how to take their scripts from page to stage. Together we will interrogate Stanislavski’s given circumstances, utilise Meisner’s Magic If, and answer the nine key questions of Uta Hagen. The session will conclude with a performance of our scenes as participants put their newfound techniques to the test. Whether you’re brand new or a seasoned performer, this workshop is certain to present new perspectives.
SKILLS YOU’LL DEVELOP
- Application of acting techniques
- Breaking down text in innovative ways
- Preparing for performance through warm-ups
- Cohesive collaboration in small groups
- Understanding of the history of drama
Workshops will be held online using Google Classroom and Zoom platforms.