Teen Holiday Sewing: PJ Pants – UsefulBox
PJ Pants are a great beginner garment for teens!
At this teen beginner lesson, we will be making a super cute pair of PJ Pants. They will teach us pattern cutting, construction and how to thread elastic.
Skill Level: Ages 12 to 17years. Your teen will need to have sewn on a sewing machine before and able to thread their machine. If they have taken a beginner workshop with me, this is perfect next step.
What you will learn:
- How to improve those straight seams with the correct seam allowance and zig zag the edges
- Pattern layout and jargon
- Construction and putting the pieces together in what order
- Trouble shoot basic machine problems
What is included:
- Expert tuition with one teacher and only 3-4 students (12+ years)
- Sewing Pattern with instructions to take home
- A fun and engaging atmosphere
What will you need to bring:
- Your choice of fabric — info will be sent to you upon booking.
- Your trusty machine — If you need to hire a machine, you can add this to your cart – please see here
- Your fabric scissors and sewing kit – if you don’t have one, you can buy one here and have it waiting for you in the class.
- Thursday 8th October : 10am – 3pm
UsefulBox HQ Marrickville