Sewing Machine 101 – UsefulBox
SEWING MACHINE 101
In this quick start lesson, I will show your child how to thread a sewing machine, practise stitches and make a quick project, a Pencil Wrap.
Firstly, we take around 1hour to learn how the machine works, thread it and practice stitching. We then take these new skills to begin making up a project. The skills in this lesson include making seams, zig zag edging and top stitching.
Once armed with this new found confidence and skills, your child will be able to tackle lots of fun projects at home.
What will you get?
- Expert tuition with one teacher and only 4 students (3 students min to go ahead)
- All materials supplied
- A fun and engaging atmosphere a quick and achievable project
- COVID Safey precautions.
What will you need to bring:
- Your trusty machine – If you need to hire a machine, you can add this to your cart – please see here
- Your fabric scissors OR buy a BEGINNER SEWING KIT here and have it waiting for your child at the workshop!
Dates & Times:
- Thursday 1st October – 9am – 12pm
- Friday 9th October – 9am – 12pm
Cost: $100 (Creative Kids Provider is pending)