Holiday Sewing: Bum Bags are cool! – UsefulBox
BUM BAGS ARE COOL!
In this class we will be learning how to make a funky bum bag!!
We will be using the UsefulBox Bum Bag pattern kit to sew our very own bum bag! The skills in this lesson include making seams, buttons and reading instructions. We will be using a sewing machine
The skills learnt here can be applied to any project once your little one gets home.
Your child will need to have used a sewing machine before to join this class. But if they have done the Sewing 101 with me in the morning, they are welcome to stay on and will have the skills for the bum bag.
What will you get?
- Expert tuition with one teacher and only 4 students (3 students min to go ahead)
- All materials supplied
- A fun and engaging atmosphere a quick and achievable project
- COVID Safey precautions.
What will you need to bring:
- Fun and a can do attitude!
- Your trusty machine – If you need to hire a machine, you can add this to your cart – please see here
- Your fabric scissors OR buy a BEGINNER SEWING KIT here and have it waiting for your child at the workshop!
Dates and times:
- Thursday 1st October – 1pm -3pm
- Friday 9th October – 1pm – 3pm
Cost: $95 (Creative Kids Provider is pending)